Editing and Updating Tags
There are various options available for modifying tags and tagging results.
Relevance AI's Editor is an advanced tool designed to facilitate large dataset modifications. This is done by a variety options:
- Refine category responses: drag and drop between categories or use AI recommendations
- Merge and rename categories: merge categories relying on AI recommendations or your domain knowledge
- User-defined rules for bulk editing. All modifications are done through 3 easy steps:
- Define what you are looking for
- Define the change(s) you have in mind
- Apply the change(s)
2. Edit tags on the Review and Refine step of AI-Tagging
AI-tagging workflow and its components take care of a variety of steps, from keyword extraction to tag modification. Its GUI is specifically designed to ease the tag modification process.
When tags are generated, in the review step, you can remove tags or add new ones and apply the changes.
When tags are applied, in the refine step, you can confirm tags, remove tags or add new ones, either one document at a time.
Note: The old "Refine Category" feature is completly covered under Editor
3. Edit tags on the Explorer dashboard
Relevance AI's Explorer is a great tool for analysing and understanding your data. One of the available functionalities is the ability to modify field values. Here we explain how to modify values on a Category view.
Scroll down on the page and locate the document whose tags you wish to modify. Click on "Full view" on the top right corner of the cluster card.
Click on "Edit".
Locate the field that you wish to modify. Use 'x' to remove a tag, or type in new values for tagging, and hit "Save document" when done.
4. Workflows for modifying tags
If you prefer to run workflows directly, search for the word "tag" in Browse workflows. Some of the famous ones for tag modifications are
- Add tags to existing tags receives a new list of tags and retag the dataset (i.e. applies the updated list to tag/label the entries in the dataset)
- Remove tags receives a tag and removes it if found in the tagging results
- Rename and combine tags combines the results of different tagging experiments
Updated 26 days ago