When dealing with a big amount of data, clustering helps to break the data into meaningful categories. A useful next step is to get a summary over each category. Relevance AI provides you with the ability to automatically generate a summary over each category on the Explorer dashboard. So make sure a category view tab/page is set up and selected.
Ask Relevance on the whole data
Under category view, Ask Relevance explores items within a specified category. If you wish to ask general question regardless of categories, you can use the Ask Relevance view
"Ask Relevance" on the Explorer dashboard works best for AI-Clustering results. This feature looks into the data in a selected category and provides you with an answer to your question. Questions can be written in natural language such as
- summarize this
- What are the top three main complaints by clients
On a category view tab, scroll down to the desired category and click on "Ask Relevance" on the top right of the category as shown in the image below.
Complete the setup:
- Select the main field using the drop-down menu. It is best to select the field based on which the categories are formed
- Specify what you are looking for. For instance type in
Summarize thisunder question 1.
- Hit "Ask relevance"
- Select the main field using the drop-down menu
- Specify what you are looking for and the format in which you expect to see the results. For instance
What are the top 3 items in this cluster?
- Hit "Ask relevance"
When the process is finalised a new section appears on the page with information about the data included in the selected category.
You should think of yourself as the driver - be helpful to the model and steer it where you want by giving it specific keywords and instructions
For good answers
- Give it a specific format and a clear action verb (i.e. prefix with In bullet-point format, list / Summarise concisely in a paragraph)
- Do not ask for x number of sentences - it does what it feels like
- Asking about key sentiments, key statistics if any, what SPECIFIC improvements …
- Be specific about what you want. You can ask what it thinks users want etc., but it will go off on a tangent sometimes or rephrase what is included in the category.
- Main takeaway is that you should think of yourself as the driver - be helpful to the model and steer it where you want by giving it specific keywords and instructions
Updated 4 months ago