Explorer: Sentiment charts
Overview of sentiment analysis results over a single category or all categories
Overview charts are available on the category/cluster view. Select your dataset, on an Explorer dashboard, set up Category View tab. Click on Charts as shown on How to set up aggregation and Charts.
This chart is placed at the top of each category page.
To analyse sentiment over the selected categories, you need to
- Set up a sentiment metric
Click on "Metrics" on top. A new window will pop open on which you can select:
- Your desired sentiment field
- Your desired date field (only required for time series)
- Your desired time interval (only required for time series)
- Set up the overview chart to "Sentiment overview.
After setting up the sentiment metrics, all you need to do is select "Sentiment Overview" from the menu as shown in the first image.
This will preset the sentiment within each categories via three colors: Red, Gray and Green indicating Negative, Neutral and Positive respectively.
Sentiment overview per category
Click on "Charts" under overview section (it is marked with red nearly at the bottom of the first image). A new window will open on which you can define charts (over categorical and metrics field) per category.
To configure a sentiment overview:
- Under "Chart type" select "Sentiment"
- Select your desired mode: "Time Series" or "Overview"
- Select the field containing Sentiment analysis results
- Select a date field in your dataset and set the desired interval (only required for time series)
Updated 3 months ago