This chart is placed at the top of each category page.
To analyse sentiment over the selected categories, you need to
- Set up a sentiment metric
Click on "Metrics" on top. A new window will pop open (an example is shown in the image below) on which you can select:
- Your desired sentiment field
- Your desired date field (only required for time series)
- Your desired time interval (only required for time series)
- Set up the overview chart to "Sentiment overview - as shown in the image at the top of this guide.
After setting up the sentiment metrics, all you need to do is select "Sentiment Overview" from the chart options menu.
This will preset the sentiment within each category via three colours: Red, Gray and Green indicating Negative, Neutral and Positive respectively.
Click on "Charts" under overview section (it is marked with red nearly at the bottom of the first image). A new window will open on which you can define charts per category. Click on "Show all" if Sentiment is not listed on the Chart type section.
To configure a sentiment overview:
- Under "Chart type" select "Sentiment"
- Select your desired mode: "Time Series" or "Overview"
- Select the field containing Sentiment analysis results
- Select a date field in your dataset and set the desired interval (only required for time series)
Updated 4 months ago