The process of setting up new charts on a chart view is very similar to setting up charts on a category view.
After your category view tab is set up, click on "Charts" under the overview chart to configure per-category charts.
Chart setup wizard will open up on which you can select various components.
Word clouds are great tools to show the most frequent words in data (applicable to text). Click on "Show all" if Word Cloud is not listed under Chart Type.
- Select Word Cloud as the chart type.
- Select the chart mode (i.e. word cloud as shown in the image above or words bubbles as below)
- Specify the category field(s) you wish to present
Note: Word clouds work best when only one category is selected
- Specify maximum number of categories to view on the chart
- Hit save
In many cases, people are interested to observe a subset of their data and frequencies under table view.
To configure tables, select "Tables". If
Table is not shown on the configuration page, use "Show all" to expand the list.
- Select the field(s) you wish to include in the table view
- Specify the page size (i.e. number of rows per page)
- Hit save
Updated 4 months ago