How To Generate A Code Frame Automatically From The Data
Creating a code frame automatically from data has several benefits:
- You are able to save time on looking through the data to create your own coding frame.
- You are able to attain an unbiased view of the data by using the most popular generated key phrases.
With Relevance AI, you are able to generate a code frame via a few clicks. Firstly, upload your dataset and navigate to the main dashboard. Under workflows, you have access to strong processing tools which require zero coding experience, only a setup wizard. You can use AI tagging which covers all the followings:
- Taxonomy Builder to automatically extract tags/code frames from your dataset or from the labels assigned to A-clusters. You can enter your own coding frame or use a combination of all the option
- applies the tag lis to your dataset
- allows you to review and refine tagging
Updated 26 days ago