The project setting is an interface that lets you manage your project as well as controlling access to the datasets and dashboards.
The page is composed of two sections:
- Project details on top where you can see the project name and can add a description
- Members where exists a list of people who are granted access to the dataset. You can search in the list by email address or filter the data based on the access type. You can also modify the permissions that have already been granted.
Under Relevance AI's platform, you can grant your colleagues different permission types, so that teams can cooperate on shared projects. In other words, you have control over who has access to your data, and dashboards and how they can interact with it.
To invite a new user, click on "Invite user". A window will open on which you can specify
- the invitee's role
- to which dataset the new invitee has access and the access type
- to which dashboards the new invitee has access and the access type
Note: By default all dataset and dashboards will be shared. Change it under Advanced settings
- type in the invitee's email and send the invite.
Invitees will receive an email. They will need to follow the signup wizard to create their Relevance AI account. After the account is created, they can skip the onboarding wizard, or follow it and progress to upload and analyze a dataset to familiarize themselves with the platform.
Under Members, you can see a list of people who have been invited to your project and their permissions.
Hover over the row where you wish to modify and click on "Edit".
A window will open on which you can see the shared datasets and dashboards. Furthermore, it is possible to modify the granted access.
You can also remove the person from the user list by clicking on "Remove".
Updated 6 months ago