The first section provides you with an easy and quick way to name or modify a project name.
On the second section:
- You can invite new members by clicking on "Invite user" and following the wizard. A window will pop open on which you can:
- Assign the permission type
- specify which dataset and which dashboard the user should have access to
- type the invitees email address and send them the required invitation
- You have a list view of existing members of the project and their roles
- You can modify members' permission or remove them from the list:
When hovering over a row in the Members table, an
Edit option shows up to the right. Clicking on "Edit" will activate the "Edit member" window on which you can apply the desired modifications to the existing access.
The third section allows you to add your own third-party API keys, such as Open AI API key. There are three simple steps to add an API key:
- Go to the Project setting as shown on the first image above
- Select the key name from the menu
- Enter the value and click on Add
Updated 6 months ago