Tag suggested based on frequent words
To use the most frequent words as the tag set / code frame
Tag candidates based on frequent words
Relying on natural language processing techniques, Relevance AI allows you to access a list of words extracted from your dataset and sorted by their frequency
Note: Words like "the", "was", etc. are automatically excluded
Generate candidate tags based on frequency
Under taxonomy builder and from the right-hand side,
- click on "Frequent words"
- select the field whose data is used for extracting candidate tags
Note: This is a very quick process. The list gets generated in less than a second.
Review tag candidates
The generated list of candidate tags will be shown on the right side.
Make sure to refine the suggested tag list using your domain knowledge.
- Clicking on the suggested tags (seen on the right) will add them to the final list (seen on the left)
- On the left side, use the pencil icon to modify the text
- You can type in new tags on the left hand side. Hit enter after each tag
- You can copy paste a comma-separated tag list on the left hand side
Save and use the tags
When the list is finalized hit
Save as new on the top right.
Your tag list will be saved and shown in a window similar to the image below. Here, you can
- Change the label/title under which the taxonomy is saved using the pencil icon next to the label
- Create new taxonomy via
Create new taxonomylink on the top right
- Modify an existing taxonomy via the
- Duplicate an existing taxonomy using the duplicate icon
- Delete an existing taxonomy using the bin icon
- Use an existing taxonomy (e.g. load them into the AI-tagging workflow) via
Use this taxonomylink
Updated about 1 month ago