AI Clustering analyses a dataset, categorizes the entries into clusters and automatically generates labels for each category/clusters based on context and gist of items in the cluster. AI-Clustring is a great tool to understand the existing themes of a dataset and the themes are reflected in the labels.
Relevance AI's taxonomy builder allows you to use clustering results and their auto-generated labels to build up your taxonomy (i.e. tag list).
- Run AI Clustering and label the clusters
- Under taxonomy builder and from the right-hand side,
- click on "Clusters"
- select the field whose data is used for extracting candidate tags
- select the clustering results whose labels are to be used to extract the taxonomy
- click on "Extract key phrases from labels"
Note: This is a complex process and the required time depends on the size of your dataset.
After AI processing is done, the generated list of candidate tags will be shown on the right side.
Make sure to refine the suggested tag list using your domain knowledge.
- Clicking on the suggested tags (seen on the right) will add them to the final list (seen on the left)
- On the left side, use the pencil icon to modify the text
- You can type in new tags on the left hand side. Hit enter after each tag
- You can copy paste a comma-separated tag list on the left hand side
When the list is finalized hit
Save as new on the top right.
Your tag list will be saved and shown in a window similar to the image below. Here, you can
- Change the label/title under which the taxonomy is saved using the pencil icon next to the label
- Create new taxonomy via
Create new taxonomylink on the top right
- Modify an existing taxonomy via the
- Duplicate an existing taxonomy using the duplicate icon
- Delete an existing taxonomy using the bin icon
- Use an existing taxonomy (e.g. load them into the AI-tagging workflow) via
Use this taxonomylink
Updated 4 months ago