You can use your tag list directly instead of relying on AI or language processing.
Under taxonomy builder and from the right-hand side,
- click on "My tags"
- select the field whose data is used for extracting candidate tags
- where it says "Type or paste tags":
- type in your tags one by one and hit enter after each
- copy paste a comma-separated tag list
Your list of candidate tags will be shown on the right side.
Make sure to refine the tag list using your domain knowledge.
- Clicking on the initial tags (seen on the right) will add them to the final list (seen on the left)
- On the left side, use the pencil icon to modify the text
- You can type in new tags on the left hand side. Hit enter after each tag
- You can copy paste a comma-separated tag list on the left hand side
When the list is finalized hit
Save as new on the top right.
Your tag list will be saved and shown in a window similar to the image below. Here, you can
- Change the label/title under which the taxonomy is saved using the pencil icon next to the label
- Create new taxonomy via
Create new taxonomylink on the top right
- Modify an existing taxonomy via the
- Duplicate an existing taxonomy using the duplicate icon
- Delete an existing taxonomy using the bin icon
- Use an existing taxonomy (e.g. load them into the AI-tagging workflow) via
Use this taxonomylink
Updated about 2 months ago