Relevance AI allows you to work with many data types (structured and unstructured).
Common data types include:
- Textual: any string value such as names, descriptions, reviews, email address
- Image: Relevance AI needs a URL to access your image data
- Numerical: numerics are values composed of digits, such as prices, rankings, and phone number
- Date: dates in common formats like “mm-dd-yyyy” and “yyyy-mm-dd” can be processed by Relevance AI
- Audio:audio recordings can be uploaded to Relevance AI and processed by the audio workflow(s) to be transcribed and processed.
Updated 9 months ago